The first day of school for the 2019 - 2020 school year is Thursday, August 15th, 2019!!! School begins at 8:10am for all grades except PM-Kindergarten, which starts at 11:20am. Early-bird/late-bird assignments for grades 1 through 3 will not be made until the end of the second week of school, all 1st-3rd students will start school at 9:10am on August 16 -August 29. August 30th is a collaboration day all students start at 8:10am and end at 11:35am. Early-bird / Late-bird schedule begins on Tuesday, September 3rd. Click here for the complete bell schedule.
Class/teacher assignments for grades 1 through 6 will be published online on Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 at 5:00PM on the Aeries Parent Portal. To access the Aeries Parent Portal, click -
Login information for the Aeries Parent Portal was sent out by Jamie Lewsadder, the LCUSD Chief Information Officer (CIO). If you did not receive the email yet, contact Jamie at: email@example.com.
If you can't access the Aeries portal and you want to know your child's class/teacher assignment, you can login to the PalmCrestPTA.org website and see your child's teacher as well. Click here for a list of all teachers by grade and their room numbers.
If you pre-ordered your child(ren)'s school supplies last May through EduKit, you do not need to purchase any additional supplies. Your child's school supplies will be delivered to your child's assigned classroom by PTA volunteers and will be available on the first day of school. If you have not yet purchased your school supplies, click here for a list of required supplies by grade. Though it is too late to order from Edukit, you can purchase most items at office supply stores such as Office Depot or Staples, or a general retailer like Target.
SCHOOL AND DISTRICT FORMS:
Every year you are required to fill out a number of school and District forms such as the Notice of Parent/Guardian Rights and Emergency Contact Information Form. This year the entire form process will be handled online through the District's Aeries Online Parent Portal. As a reminder, to access your Aeries account, please go to: https://abi.lcusd.net/ParentPortal
ONE CLICK ORDER FORM:
The Palm Crest Elementary Parent Teacher Association (PCR PTA) is a voluntary association of PCR parents and teachers. Memberships are $10 per person. You need to update your membership annually. The One-Click Order Form is our web-based order system that allows you to order all the PTA-related items you need in one place. Using the One-Click Order Form you can:
- Purchase or renew your annual PTA memberships
- Make your PTA donation
- Order printed PCR School Directories for $12 each. Delivery is expected by September.
- Pre-order PCR Yearbooks. The PCR yearbook is a professionally designed and printed hardbound book that includes individual and classroom group photos taken throughout the upcoming school year, along with loads of candid shots of PCR students. Yearbooks will be delivered in May 2020.
- Back-to-School BBQ Tickets: The annual event will be held on Friday August 23rd from 5:30 to 8:30pm on the lower PCR playground. Click here to order your meal and dessert tickets now!
- Order PCR Panther Wear. Show your PCR pride and order your PCR Panther t-shirts, hoodies and other super-cool clothing. Click here to order your Panther Wear.
- Monday, February 24
- Wednesday, February 26
- Thursday, February 27
- Friday, February 28
- Monday, March 2
- Tuesday, March 3
- Wednesday, March 4
- Thursday, March 5