Nutrition and Fitness Month - November, 2019
Parent volunteers plan and implement programs that promote nutrition awareness, healthy eating in the cafeteria and physical fitness during the month of November.
- Bring your leftover Halloween candy to recess and donate it to the troops!
- Get a little exercise before school when you join us for laps around the lower yard. Parents and children are welcome!
- Join us for at lunchtime for a fun physical fitness activity!
- Test your knowledge with Food Groups Bingo at lunch!
- The LCFEF Jog-A-Thon takes place during PE time for each grade level on November 14. Get out there and show off your physical fitness while raising need funds for the LCFEF, which supports important programs through the district!
For additional information please contact Susan Gibbsons at email@example.com